Innocent Bystander

A little tech, a little current affairs, and my view on whatever has my attention at the moment...

Current Terror Alert Level
Terror Alert Level

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

If you buy this...

WiFi Speed Spray

You might was well write me a check for a few hundred dollars... I mean you're just going to blow that money on worthless crap...

There's a whole community of some sort on e-Bay that seems to just thrive on posted bogus listings like these. I just don't see the attraction to it.

Yes, it's pretty sad if some schmo really is dumb enough to actually bid on and buy junk like this. But considering e-Bay charges for these auctions whether you make a sale or not, it just doesn't make sense to even bother putting something like this together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home