Innocent Bystander

A little tech, a little current affairs, and my view on whatever has my attention at the moment...

Current Terror Alert Level
Terror Alert Level

Monday, July 11, 2005

Jargon Free Zone

Here at the Innocent Bystander I tend to write about anything that catches my eye, which could be anything from news stories to techie stuff, to just about anything else.

Some of the things I may write about could be a little bit on the technical side filled with all kinds of jargon. The things is, I don't know who might be reading this on a given day... There might be some serious tech heads here and there might be some novices around too. Just to make sure everybody understands what I'm writing about, I'll try to make this as jargon free as possible and explain whatever I can.

Run across a term in a post that you don't understand? Leave me a comment and I'll do what I can for you...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    uh --- what does jargon mean?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home