Innocent Bystander

A little tech, a little current affairs, and my view on whatever has my attention at the moment...

Current Terror Alert Level
Terror Alert Level

Monday, June 20, 2005

Ok What am I Missing?

I freely admit that I'm probably not the coolest kid on the block. Although since I live on a really short block I'm not sure what that says about me...

But what am I missing here? Why should I care that somebody squirted Tom Cruise with water? As far as I can tell he didn't melt, so why was this so important that it was on The Today Show in their first hour? If it was only on The Today Show I would have continued to ignore the story, but sheesh every media outlet appears to be awestruck with this non-event.

It's amazing how quickly somebody can make the transition from mostly private megastar that I had no interest in to mostly overexposed megastar that I have no interest in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home