Innocent Bystander

A little tech, a little current affairs, and my view on whatever has my attention at the moment...

Current Terror Alert Level
Terror Alert Level

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Does the world need another blog?

With the millions of blogs already out there, does the world need yet another one?

Considering my general philosophy when it comes to publishing anything on the web (just because you can, doesn't mean you should) the world probably doesn't need another blog.

Yet here I am violating my own rule. I'm creating my own little ego trip for you the unknown masses to either enjoy... Or use as a cure for insomnia when the drugs don't work.

What's going to be here? Nothing about work, especially after what happened to Queen of Sky and nothing about family, as that could get me into trouble too.

So what's left? Well anything that catches my interest or that I feel the need write some type of diatribe about.

With that enjoy the posts to come.... Or I hope they give you a good night's sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home